A lead advisor to Mining and Forest resource companies within Solomon Islands and internationally
We offer an unparalleled understanding of the Solomon Islands mining; resources and projects sector to support the long-term survivability and prosperity of resource companies.
Our clients include organizations across mining, and mining services, forestry and fishery.
- Mining, resources and energy project developments
- Mergers and acquisitions, sale and purchase of tenements and projects, takeovers and schemes of arrangement
- Mining services construction, drilling and supply contracts
- Customary land law within the specific area of operation
- Environmental issues, including EPA, approvals, licensing, enforcement, water, land clearing
- Corporate governance and advisory
- Workplace, employment, health and safety issues
- Intellectual property protection, commercialization and disputes
- Whitlam K Togamae lawyers participates in and contributes to due diligence, merger and acquisition, takeovers and schemes of arrangement of Gold Ridge mining company by Wanguo International,
- Providing opinions for listing of Wanguo International with Hong Kong Stock exchange
- Lead team in drafting, negotiating and Securing Mining Development Agreement for Bintan Mining SI Ltd, and Asia Pacific Investment Company at Renell, and ensure it’s mining operates smoothly in compliance with all relevant laws.
- Securing 2 Prospecting license for Bintan Mining, one at San Jorge and one at Central Ysabel.