Expert advice on environmental approvals, constraints, compliance and enforcement to keep projects moving forward
Our experience includes advising on the full spectrum of environmental issues that arise throughout a development or project, from approval requirements for environmentally relevant activities and environmental constraints advice, through to defending environmental prosecutions. Our legal experts are regularly called on to undertake environmental due diligence for small and large property development, resources and infrastructure projects, and have extensive experience advising on the early identification of environmental issues.
- Development Consents with the Ministry of Environment, and appeals to Environmental Appeal Committee
- Environmental impact assessment, environmental approvals, compliance and enforcement issues
- Environmental advice and constraints – including oil spills, wreckages, flooding, and vegetation’s.
- Environmental due diligence investigations for large property and corporate transactions
- Planning and Environment Court litigation
- Contaminated land issues
- Abatement Notices under the Environmental laws
We enjoy longstanding relationships with industry bodies including the Ministry of Environment and Conservation, the National Disaster council and the Solomon Island Maritime services.