Establishing contacts for Farmers, and support the sustainable growth and development of fresh produce companies
We work with our clients on, family/ tribal business farms, joint ventures, and resolving disputes. We also assist in helping to solve operational challenges around employment arrangements, health and safety, property matters and negotiating contracts.
Our clients include farmers, exporters and international investors in the sector.
- Preparing and advising on key commercial contracts that are critical to operations, such as supply agreements, joint venture agreements and strategic alliance agreements
- Intellectual property rights & protections
- Reporting and regulatory obligations
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Competition and trade practices
- Relationship building.
Successfully negotiate Sol popular Kava export consignment to Republic of Kiribati halted by Fiji customs at Nadi International Airport.
Successfully register Sol Popular Kava, of Solomon Islands with Foods & Drugs Administration, USA, and assist in lab tests of the product.
Assisting providing ground work for Nakava LLC, & its Director and Attorney’s before United States District Court for Southern District of Florida, West Palm Beach Division- Litigations.
Linking overseas business to local farmers.