Humphrey Talu is our paralegal, and lead investigator. He conducts investigations, and team leader into scoping of circumstances on the ground, before Solicitors go in. He is there to do preliminary findings before boots are placed on the ground.
- Successfully lead teams for acquisition of bemobile tower sites.
- Conduct investigation into environment and forestry violations and enforcement of Court orders.
- Leading background checks for clients, and producing scoping reports.
- Providing support to execution of Court orders.
- Conducting preliminary investigations into Wagina Bauxite project on Wagina Island.